Thank you for visiting the donation page of the South Plainfield Rescue Squad. As you may already know, we rely heavily on donations from local residence and businesses. Each year we estimate approximately $130,000.00 is needed to maintain the rescue squad and keep it running in a way that will be most beneficial the residents of South Plainfield. We are always looking to purchase best technology and equipment to help us care for you. We encourage everyone to help out our rescue squad. Your money will make a difference in helping us save a life.
Here are just a few of the expenses of the South Plainfield Rescue Squad:
- Ambulances and rescue truck maintenance
- Rescue Tools/Hand Tools
- AED's (Automatic External Defibrillators)
- First aid supplies
- Uniforms and apparel
- Building maintenance
- Conferences, Convention, and Extensive trainings for membership
- Portable radio's and special pagers
- Utilities and phones
- Rehabilitation supplies so that we can provide the best care to our brothers and sisters of the South Plainfield Police Department and Fire Department
- Our newest expense (and well worth it), this website which we feel is the easiest and most efficient way to get this information to you.
You can make a charitable donation to the South Plainfield Rescue Squad by:
Send checks or money orders payable to:
South Plainfield Rescue Squad
2520 Plainfield Ave
South Plainfield, New Jersey 07080
Donate on PayPal:
Scan the QR Code below with your phone camera for PayPal Donation link.
We would like to thank all the people who have donated to the South Plainfield Rescue Squad. It is without a doubt that without your contributions, this organization would not be able to survive.
We take great pride in being able to remain a 100% volunteer organization. We have watched many of the surrounding communities in all area counties go to paid Emergency Medical Services in one way or the other. Some have part time EMS, while others are full time. Some send the patients a hefty bill while others are paid out of the town budget....which in the long run dramatically increases taxes. We will try everything in our power to remain volunteer. As long as we have a steady donation flow and steady stream of volunteers, we will be able to bring the citizens and workers of this great town free Emergency Medical Services long into this century.